Feel Energetic, Sexy and Vibrant through Menopause and beyond
MENOPAUSE can turn your life sideways like nothing you’ve experienced before.
And when you need help and go to your doctor? All you often hear is: “What do you expect? It's your age. Just learn to deal with it!”
Can someone give better answers?
YES! And to get those answers, join Dr. Tatiana Fleischman, a renowned menopause expert for this free webinar. She'll show you how to live a normal life before, during and after menopause.
Here are some of the topics Dr. Fleischman will cover:
- Why menopause is much more than just unpleasant symptoms and what serious health problems can develop if it’s left unchecked.
- Menopause symptoms even many doctors fail to recognize. The result: needless medications, frustration and suffering in vain.
- An often-overlooked way to reduce the risk of a heart attack, stroke, osteoporosis and Alzheimer’s.
With ever-increasing longevity, you are expected to live a third of your life after menopause. What do you want those year to be like?
Luckily, you can heal your symptoms and feel great again. You’ll hear about safe and natural solutions for a better life.
Dr. Fleischman’s talk will include:
- Real life examples and a remarkable personal transformation story.
- Information on how you can improve your quality of life, slow down aging and prevent osteoporosis, heart disease and Alzheimer's.
- A completely safe hormone optimization and replacement method that gives you almost immediate results.
Dr. Fleischman brings to the table over 25 years of clinical experience and extensive training in bioidentical hormone therapy and anti-aging medicine. She is a Board Certified medical doctor.
Whether you are going through menopause right now, only approaching the age of menopause or have already moved past it, this webinar is for you. You’ll come away confident you have good options for feeling energetic, sexy and vibrant at any age.
Come hear about all your options directly from a top menopause expert. Register for the free webinar now!
Very informative and well presented! There is too much confusing information on the internet. It’s refreshing to hear someone who knows what she’s talking about.
Nathalie, Noroton Heights
I’ve been Dr. Fleischman’s happy patient for almost 5 years now. I kept telling her: you are so good at this, you should educate more women about menopause. I am glad she took my advice and is now teaching these seminars. Don’t miss the next one!
Julia, Cos Cobb
Menopause is no fun and Gyn is no help! My husband learned this mantra by heart. Menopause can hit you like a ton of bricks like you won’t believe. So thank you, Dr. Fleischman. I got all the help from you I needed and couldn’t get from anyone else. And menopause… what menopause?
I had no idea I was getting the early symptoms of menopause. Perimenopause, to be exact – I was only 46 at the time. My heart was racing, I constantly felt tired but never seemed to be able to get enough rest at the same time. Aches and pains all over. I had 15 different diagnoses from 7 different doctors and a bag of pills to take every day. Thank you, Dr. Fleischman, for sorting this out for me. I am back to normal now.
Renee, White Plains