We are hiring!
Here are the currently available positions:
Front Desk Receptionist / Secretary
- Greet patients, make them feel welcome and comfortable
- Process paperwork and payments
- Make and receive phone calls – excellent phone manners are required
- Communicate via email – have good writing skills and use proper grammar
- Schedule appointments
- Manage patient onboarding / appointment preparation process and stay on top of things
- Answer new patient inquiries and discovery calls.
- Provide compassionate customer service to resolve issues and keep everyone happy
- Assist with various office activities – sales, marketing, patient education, etc.
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Complete detailed holistic consultations (in-person or via tele-medicine) and develop appropriate treatment plans based on patient concerns, goals and lab results
- Prescribe hormone replacement therapy and supplement regimens
- Perform pellet insertion procedure (training will be provided)
- Maintain charting/clinical documentation for each patient in electronic medical records (EMRs)
- Serve as an expert on aging wellness by maintaining up-to-date knowledge of our products and services
- Collaborate with the Medical Director on developing protocols for new offerings as we expand our services
How to Apply:
Look around our website, understand what we do, and if you think we’ll make a good team, use the form below to send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit. Cover letter is a must! (Use body of the message to type or copy/paste your cover letter).